Mission: find millsy.
Check out the where’s millsy contest winners!
Here is what we know:
Age: Not a real boy … yet
Employer: Mills Properties
Education: Where’d you go to high school?
Interests: Long walks along the Mississippi, runs up and down the steps approaching the Arch (there are 85 steps), traveling with my friends, taking photos everywhere I go, and trying new things
About: millsy is a wild and crazy world traveler who loves to be inspired by what other people are passionate about.
He seems to be missing.
Where will we find him … who knows?
Here’s how to play:
- Get your millsy – print and cut him out (or request a mailed copy here)
- Take him everywhere you go – St. Louis and Beyond
- Snap a photo of yourself (and others if desired) with millsy
- Upload your photo to the Mills Properties Facebook page for others to guess where you were
- Guess on other photos (Like us to be the first to know when new photos are posted)
Grand Prize – iPad and the chance to walk with the Mills Krewe at the Mardi Gras Parade on March 5th, 2011
2nd & 3rd Place Prizes – Flip Video Recorder and the chance to walk with the Mills Krewe at the Mardi Gras Parade on March 5th, 2011
Disclaimer: Anyone who uploads a photo with millsy will be eligible to win the grand prize. Everyone, guessers and photo uploaders, will be eligible for 2nd and 3rd prize. Mills Associates are not eligible to win. All photos uploaded to the Mills Properties Facebook page become property of and may be used by Mills Properties. Contest ends on February 24th, 2011 and winners will be announced on February 25th, 2011.
Check out the where’s millsy blog here to find out more about millsy’s travels!